Tuesday, July 15, 2014

An update after a month of hiatus

Hello, and yes I know, it's been more than 1 month since the last time I wrote reviews and updated this blog. Sorry, sigh :(

So, I finally got a job after months of joblessness (is that a word?) and that's mostly why I haven't been writing lately. I suck at managing my time, like, I meant to review GoT finale, PLL season 5 premiere (also the 5th episode which is the 100th episode of PLL series!!), Rizzoli & Isles' new season, but well, I usually get home sleepy and not-in-the-mood-for-writing and then it was too late to write reviews and I'm honestly pissed at myself for that haha. 

That and also I'm soooo behind on movies lately. I haven't watched anything since Disney's Maleficent, which was great, in my opinion. It's beautiful, I enjoyed the not so traditional plot twist, and Angelina Jolie's stellar performance was beyond awesome. That's absolutely perfect casting, she was the soul of the movie and, really if it was any other actress, Maleficent would not be as "enticing".

I haven't watched The Fault In Our Stars yet and I want to so badly. I like the novel, I like John Green's writing style and the reviews are great for the movie so I would love to see (and judge) whether Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley do justice for Gus and Hazel Grace. 

22 Jump Street and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes are also on my list of must watch. As for the new Transformers: Age of Extinction, I've heard about how bad it is, and that made me kinda wanna watch it just to see how bad it actually is, haha.  

Well, well. So now you know why I haven't been here lately. I'll try to write again, probably on weekends, oh and also there's a one-week-long holiday coming up soon so YAYYY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment